What did 1/16

Today's topic・・・Abolishing private cars

Member・・・Lucy buys large area of land and make large garden. She is a moderator.
                         Kate is a high school teacher. She is on agree side.
                         Daisy is a housemaker. She is on agree side.
                         Ann is managing her own cafe with her husband. She is on diagree side.
                        Layla is working at a pet shop and she likes many kinds of animals. She is on diagree                           side.

Discussion・・・1.Car is essensial for our life. Abolishing car doesn't have reality.(Ann)
                             → I plan to chage car to electric car.(Kate)
                             I think it is hard to change all car, and what your plan?(Layla)
                             →I plan to stop making ordinary car and make electric car and sell.(Daisy)
                             2.Do we have techonology to make electric car?(Ann)
                             →Yes, I think so.(Daisy)
                             3.When will you start your idea?(Ann)
                              →We will start from next year.(Kate)
                              4.Electric car is expensive, so only few people can change car?(Ann)
                              →We will have a intation period, in 2040.(Daisy)
                              I think some of people may not change.(Layla)
                              →I want allow them not to pay tax of electric car.(Kate)
                              5.How about changing iqipment?(Ann)
                              →I think to built charge station around Apollon.(Daisy)
                              When are you plan to built charge station?(Layla)
                              →As soon as possible. About two years.(Kate)
                              6.Please tell me the merit of abolishing private car again.(Ann)
                             →We can reduce carbon emission.(Daisy)
                             7.Isn't it enough to stop car Saturday and Sunday?(Ann)
                             →Students and other people use car on weekday, so I want to change.(Kate)
                             How about using electric car on weekend?(Layla)
                             →I think it also make traffic jam.(Kate)

Question・・・Abolishing car is so hard, so I suggest to only change electric bus.
                           I think it is easier, so I agree with you.
                          I think it is good idea, but there are no enough money.
                         
Discussion2・・・How about the money of electric bus?(Lusy)
                                →I think to raise the fee of bus.(Ann)
                                If fee of bus raise, people will not use bus?(Daisy)
                                →Students use bus, so I don't think it is a problem.(Layla)
                                There are remain 20 years, so I think this plan has no problem.  (Daisy)

Consensus・・・Change bus to electric one                        

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

What did 12/19

What did 11/07